The best unique corporate gift ideas
While we can't promise that your corporate gift will be the only thing waiting for you in the recipient's mailbox, we promise that our recommendations for unique corporate gift ideas are sure to surprise and delight your recipients:
- A branded hydroflask water bottle for fitness enthusiasts
- A branded coffee set that can be shared with the entire office
- A mini terrarium and care kit that makes a great conversation starter
- A lunchtime stress reliever desktop punching bag with "We fight for our customers!"
- A juicy table celebrating new growth for your customers
- A "movie night" package consisting of a Netflix gift card and microwave popcorn
- Personalized luggage tags for frequent travelers
- A tug toy or frisbee for someone's furry friends
- Branded socks and a note stating how their companies make a "great pair."
- A puzzle for the entire team to put together, along with a note asking them to meet to see how their companies can "fit together".
(Note: WithshippingIntegration with Amazon allows you to submit virtually any unique corporate gift idea you can think of!)
You don't have to spend a fortune on successful corporate gifts either. However, if your business has the luxury of more flexible budgets, consider sending an individual gift that really gets the recipient talking, like a VR headset, a year's Spotify Premium subscription, or a custom painting of a LinkedIn photo!
100 corporate gift ideas for your current and potential customers
1. Virtual Fitness Class E-Gift
Kind Partner: dryft live
Dryft is a new fitness and training method that combines strength training and rowing.
2.8 oz. Coffee bag with whole beans
Kind Partner: beach cafe
Beach City Coffee manually roasts their orders in small batches, allowing them to meticulously monitor the coffee's first crack and chill it to the perfect time and temperature.
They ship the coffee the day after it's roasted, so you can enjoy it at its peak.
3. Cookies in a Jar
Kind Partner: hello bakery
Description:This box contains the dry ingredients and recipe to make the perfect Bonjour Bakehouse Chocolate Chip Cookies.
4. Chocolate-dipped Oreos
Kind Partner: Veronica's delights
This clear gift box is beautifully organized with 4 chocolate covered Oreo cookies with "Thank You" written on top
5. 4 different brownies
Kind Partner: fairy tale brownies
Description:Fairytale Brownies has promised to never compromise on quality. Their brownies are handcrafted in small batches using the finest natural ingredients from around the world.
- Callebaut Belgian dark chocolate
- Pure and all-natural ingredients
- No trans fats, artificial colors or preservatives
- certified kosher
- Individually packaged for freshness
Each gift comes with a personalized gift card so you can send your greetings to each recipient.
6. Pack of 3 Bags of Popcorn
Kind Partner: Toronto Popcorn Company
Description:Each package comes with 3 bags of popcorn (6 cups each). Each batch is made fresh and with passion, using only premium quality ingredients.
Flavors include:Old-fashioned kettle, parmesan and herbs and cheddar cheese.
7. Red Box Movie Night-Paket
Kind Partner: Snackbox USA
Description: Includes:Gift card with 1 night DVD rental code for Redbox, 2 Act II Butter Lovers Popcorn, Skittles, Sour Patch Kids, M&M's, Hot Tamales, Black Forest Gummies, Reese's, Starburst and Mike and Ikes
8. 4er-Pack Wein-Kit
Kind Partner: with good taste
Description:In Good Taste produces the highest rated wine ever bottled in a 187ml glass.
This box contains:Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay, Rosé and Pinot Noir.
Kind Partner: garden roads
Description:Air plants do not need soil. Just prop them up on this mini cement cube to create a living plant ornament.
10. Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies
Kind Partner: Das Cravory
Description:Bake clove cookies at home! Their Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix makes up to 14 delicious cookies.
Kind Partner: SnackNation
Description:Enjoy a health and energy boost with delicious, premium and best chips, bars, jerky, candy and more delivered to your doorstep!
With every box shipped, they donate meals to families in need through their partnership with Feeding America.
12. Potted succulent
Kind Partner: Yorkvilles
Description:This 4-inch potted Haworthia succulent makes a perfect gift for any occasion and season. They are easy to care for, help to purify the air and add moisture to the environment.
13. Seasonal fruit clips
Kind Partner: Dead Fruit Faces
Description:Apples, citrus fruits, bananas a seasonal surprise! (16 servings)
As America's most trusted office fresh fruit supplier, they are leveraging their nationwide network of mission-driven small farms and snack vendors to bring fruits, snacks and veggies into homes across the country now.
14. Whoopie Pie Backset
Kind Partner: Baketivity
Description:A complete kit of baking activities for kids. One kid's baking set makes 8 whoopie pies.
This set contains: Step by Step Baking Recipe Book, Kids Activity Book, Flour, Sugar, Vanilla Sugar, Cocoa, Baking Powder, Salt and Whipped Cream.
15. 6 mini scrubbing bottles
Kind Partner: Spiceology
Description:This new collection of our Spiceology's delicious mixes and rubs will not only add flavor to your dishes, but can also support those in need. Spiceology donates 10% of the proceeds from this product to food banks and pantries across the country.
Himbeer-Chipotle-Rub – 1 OZ
Honey Smokey Habanero - 1 OZ
Maui Wowee Hawaiian Teriyaki Rub – 1 OZ
Chile Margarita Citrus Rub – 1 OZ
Mediterranean Freek Greek Rub - 1 OZ
NEW! Purple Haze All-Purpose Scrub - 1 OZ
16. Old-fashioned barbecue
Kind Partner: Cocktailkurier
Description:Red fruit flavors and complex smoke are balanced by bright citrus notes. This unique blend on this vintage reef is like backyard barbecue in a jar.
This kit includes:3 bottles of Bulleit Frontier whiskey (50ml), Blueberry Algre-Doux, Black Lemon Bitters, dried lemon slices and bourbon cask shavings
17. 12 cupcakes with your logo
Kind Partner: Georgetown-Cupcakes
Description:Georgetown Cupcake has partnered with businesses across the country for all types of corporate gift orders. Businesses can have custom cupcakes with company logos and/or seasonal decorations and include personalized gift notes for recipients across the country.
18. Box of wine
Kind Partner: Yorkvilles
Description:This case elegantly presents a bottle of wine paired with a fig and olive compote, all in a beautiful wine gift box.
19. Afternoon tea gift set
Kind Partner: KHYWA
This set includes:
- East India Company Mini Tea Caddy Geschenkset, Cartwright & Butler Stem Ginger Biscuits, Cartwright & Butler Salted Caramel Biscuits, Cartwright & Butler Chocolate Drop Shortbread Karton e Cartwright & Butler Demerara Shortbread Rounds Karton.
20. Transportation of Healthy Snacks
Kind Partner: crack stores
Contains:Figgy Chai Nut Butter Bar, Smoked Almonds, Fries, Mango Tango Salsa, Pistachio Cherry Mix, California Crispy Fruit Slices, Pineapple and Sweetwood Beef Jerky.
- Mind block puzzle to inspire teamwork
- retro phone headset
- The smallest remote control car in the world
- Dollar Shave Club-Abonnement
- brand football
- head scratcher/massager
- mini back massager
- Choose your own adventure eGift Cards.
- brand ornaments
- Lenses for camera phones
- felt board
- Bye selfie
- webcam cover
- Aromatherapy candle or branded candle
- car air freshener
- magnetic hourglass
- "You're too much" Rock
- fake table plant
- table globe
- hot sauce sampler
- wooden table clock
- Table Tic Tac Toe game
- succulent table
- custom bobble heads
- Stupid or Limerick Handwritten Poem
- Mini Basketball Table
- Linkedin Photo custom painting
- brand frisbee
- foosball table
- branded toilet paper
- funny table signs
- Balance Board
- branded golf balls
- Armas Nerf
- hand cocktail kit
- Receiver fat head cutout
- Ugly sweater on vacation
- polaroid camera
- Schnapps Pinata
- VR headset
- half of the month
- ano Spotify Premium
- book of the month
- box inspires
- craft beer club
- commercial launch
- Participation in the state park
- birch box
- candle of the month
- year of Amazon Prime
- Airline Lounge Membership
- zen garden
- lava lamp
- Superhero stress ball
- Bonsai Baum
- table foot hammock
- mini cornhole desk
- office game
- succulent table
- cup warmer
- custom legos
- cloud magnetic keychain
- table punching bag
- pet rock
So once you've decided on some unique corporate gift ideas, sourced the items, and chosen your packaging, all that's left to do is send your gifts (or if you're using abroadcast platform, click Submit), correct?
Two important steps in business gifts that are often overlooked are thinking about your gift plan and creating a follow-up plan. You don't want your gift to arrive at an inconvenient time for the recipient (during the holidays, when they're out of town, etc.), so it's your responsibility to set your gift plan well in advance. how to open your gift At Sendoso, we recommend waiting at least six weeks for foolproof delivery.
Follow-up is also extremely timely, as you don't want to miss an opportunity to build an emotional connection with the recipient. Also, it would be a waste of your work to go down the drain because you didn't create multiple touchpoints or follow up too much and your gift came off as a pushy sales tactic. Give your recipient a day or two after delivery before contacting them to see if they received it, and include another call-to-action in that disclosure. After that, limit your correspondence to no more than once a week.
all in all uniquecorporate gift ideascan be incorporated into a combination of timely and attention-grabbing emails, ongoing outreach (at Sendoso, we call these “ringtones”), and ongoing communications to guide customers and prospects through the sales cycle.
Need more gift ideas? check out ourE-bookbelow for dozens more!
What is a good professional gift? ›
A: A good professional gift to show appreciation is thoughtful, practical, and something that adds value to the life of your coworker or employee. Oftentimes, employers give succulents, chargers, coffee mugs, keychains, gift cards, tote bags, or gift boxes.What makes a good corporate gift? ›
- Use Tasteful Branding. ...
- Tell A Cohesive Story. ...
- Incorporate a Personalized Card. ...
- Add in Something Delicious! ...
- Include a High-Quality Keepsake. ...
- DON'T Go Overboard with the Company Logo. ...
- DON'T Default to Standard Swag. ...
- DON'T Only Send Gifts During the Holidays.
The concept of a “five senses gift” is to buy or create gifts that appeals to the basic senses of the human body: sound, touch, taste, smell and sight. Whether you choose to give each gift at once, or space them out over the holidays, five senses gifting is a great way to spoil your loved ones!What is a popular business gift to take to the meeting? ›
- Comfy Sock Pack.
- The Gift of Choice.
- Personalized Tile Pro.
- Unplugged Box.
- Whiskey Tasting For Two.
- Smart Water Bottle.
- Gift A Memorable Experience.
- Thank You Pack.
- Oreo Gourmet Popcorn. You can seldom go wrong with food when showing appreciation for employees. ...
- Phin Coffee Kit. ...
- Chocolate Treat Pack. ...
- Appreciation Plant Cube. ...
- Bombas Socks. ...
- Event Tickets.
A: A corporate gift basket can include anything from gourmet cheese spread and personalized snacks to helpful tech gadgets and company branded swag. Choose items that best represent your business as well as celebrate your relationship with them in a great way.What are examples of core gifts? ›
- Power & Passion. Most of us are scared of how deep our love goes. ...
- Our Tenderness & Vulnerability. At our core, we are all tender. ...
- Our Originality.
- Sight (Vision)
- Hearing (Auditory)
- Smell (Olfactory)
- Taste (Gustatory)
- Touch (Tactile)
- Vestibular (Movement): the movement and balance sense, which gives us information about where our head and body are in space.
*In addition to the typical 5 sensory systems (sight, sound, taste, feel, smell) we have 3 additional 'hidden' senses--vestibular, proprioception, and interoception.What to give as a small gift to conference attendees? ›
Q: What are the most popular giveaways at a conference? A: Cups, gift cards, tote bags, stickers, keychains, reusable water bottles, plastic water bottles, toiletry, and lanyards are commonly given away at conferences.
What can be gifted for office opening? ›
- Desk Organizer and Charger. A desk organizer and charger are a perfect gift; it's convenient and super high-quality. ...
- Ceramic Mug. ...
- Pet-Friendly Gift Kit. ...
- Glam Gift Kit. ...
- Convertible Briefcase. ...
- Bamboo Lap Desk. ...
- Hydroponic Set. ...
- Seek Peace Gift Set.
Regardless of where you are, bring a gift for each person you are meeting with. A group gift may also be appropriate if each team member will appreciate the item. Consider not only the business meetings you will need gifts for, but a hostess gift for any homes you are invited into.What prizes do employees want? ›
- Bottle of liquor or wine. ...
- Electronic device. ...
- Stylish and practical kitchenware item. ...
- Decorative or useful office item. ...
- A framed poster or print. ...
- High-quality artisanal food items. ...
- Aromatherapy accessories. ...
- Leave early on a Friday or extra personal day.
You can be professional and pick something you know your coworker likes, like high quality sweets and food, a favorite type of pen or notebook the office doesn't stock, or something that ties into their hobbies.What is a good gift to show appreciation? ›
- Frame a picture of you with them.
- Lotions or bath oils.
- Journal. A nice journal can be beautiful. ...
- Gourmet coffee with a personalized mug.
- A nice pen.
- Photo album or scrapbook, with memories already included.
- Homemade cookies you bake yourself.
- Or brownies.
You can be professional and pick something you know your coworker likes, like high quality sweets and food, a favorite type of pen or notebook the office doesn't stock, or something that ties into their hobbies. “Gift giving is something people feel strongly about,” says Post.What is the professional gift model? ›
Professional Gift Model
The government in turn transfers that funding to various professional bodies (Social Service Departments, providers of care, the NHS) so that they can take care of disabled people.
- Your Presence. This means making it a priority to spend time with them — if they are truly important, you can make the time. ...
- Your Love. ...
- Your Compassion. ...
- A Voice. ...
- A Healthy Lifestyle. ...
- Your Belief in Them.